I look forward to the much-anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, just like many of you I’m sure. It’s the best sale I know of for deals on brand new fall pieces like boots, sweaters, and bags before the season even begins. It’s also an incredible time to score on year-round staples, like denim, designer handbags, beauty tools, and more.
In this Nordstrom Anniversary 2021 Sale Guide, I’m bringing you an overview of everything you need to know to shop the sale, including what the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is, when it starts and ends, how to shop the sale early, and shopping tips/sale FAQs.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Unlike most sales that happen at the end of a season, Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale happens at the beginning.
This means, if you’re like me and fall is your season, you can enjoy great prices on women’s clothing staples like loafers, sweaters, cardigans, denim, blazers, suede bags, leggings, and more!
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The sale usually takes place in mid-July. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 starts Wednesday, July 28th and ends on Sunday, August 8th at 11:59pm.
Keep in mind that Nordstrom credit card holders can shop earlier through Early Access. Cardmembers can shop as early as Monday, July 12th, depending on the Nordy Club status they hold.
Anyone can get a sneak peek at what will be included in the sale through the online preview on Nordstrom.com beginning Friday, July 6th.
How do I become a Nordy Club member and get early access to the sale?
Nordstrom cardmembers automatically receive early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you don’t have a card, simply sign up before July 27th (as an added perk, new cardmembers get a $60 bonus note to shop the sale!). Apply for a card here.
Early access dates for Nordy Club members are from July 12-27th, before the general public can shop on July 28th. As a Nordstrom cardholder, the date you can begin shopping during Early Access depends on your club status:
When does Nordstrom restock the anniversary sale?
Nordstrom does not disclose restock dates for the sale, but I have noticed that a restock typically happens at least once during Early Access, once right after the sale goes live to the general public, and at least once again before the sale ends. We do not have any idea what will be restocked though.
How do I shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? My Tips
- Create Wish Lists using the Nordstrom app or Nordstrom.com. You can get notified of when items on your list are back in stock using the Nordstrom app. To view the Wish List section, go into your account.
- Preview the Sale beginning July 6th on Nordstrom’s website. I love that they’re doing a digital preview this year because I expect to be able to bookmark items ahead of time so that I’m not overwhelmed on the day the sale begins.
- Review Your Closet/Needs before you begin shopping. I recommend making a shortlist of pieces and items in order of priority (i.e. brown bootie, neutral scarf, dyson hair dryer, etc.).
- Remember that Returns are Free, so don’t hesitate on things that are selling out quickly.
- Don’t Forget about Gifts for others. The holidays are less than six months away.
- Consider Curbside Pickup if you have a Nordstrom store nearby. While Nordstrom’s anniversary sale is fun to shop in person, open stores still offer amazing deals online for pickup.
- Shop on Personal Double Points Day if you’re a cardholder. This means you’ll earn double the points towards your next Nordstrom note ($$ off your next purchase).
Fancy Favorites You Can Shop NOW
Last Years Sale + Fancy Ashley Looks
What are you most excited to buy during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in a comment below!