Happy Tuesday, Friends! I’ve had a lot of requests to chat more on my favorite couch since they are currently on sale. People are asking why I love them so much! And I love these couches so much that I have THREE of them! Yes, you read that correctly! I have three of the same couch! When I say this is a must have couch, I mean that! Not only is it comfortable and awesome for kids and pets, but you can’t beat the price point, whether it’s on sale or not! And as I write this post, they are 20% off, so if you’re on the fence about grabbing one or a couple, now is the time! I will forever think they are the most comfortable and affordable couches! The Ava Sofa comes in two different sizes (86″ and 93″). Let me tell you some more reasons why I love this couch!
As I mentioned, these couches are cozy, comfy and perfect napping couches, as I call them! They come in other colors, but I am partial to white in our homes. People ask us how we keep white couches clean with kids and three dogs and I try to do no food on the couches. But, that being said, that is what I love about a slipcover, they can be cleaned. Ironically, the biggest spill we’ve had on one of these couches was from me! Ha! I spilled a FULL cup of coffee on it and it went EVERYWHERE. So, spills happen, but it’s also performance fabric, which I love. If I didn’t have white, I think I would do the navy. I really love that color, too. It probably masks spills and dog slobber a little better, too.
A few things to note:
- Livesmart® Performance Fabric Slipcovers are moisture-repellent and designed for heavy-duty wear
- Soft feather-and-foam fill is ideal for serious relaxing
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel
- 8-way hand-tied suspension: highest quality available for maximum flexibility, support, and comfort (great value)
- Interwoven synthetic webbing strips provide cushion support
- Strong, corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frames for lasting sturdiness
- Four self-fabric throw pillows included (I don’t use these on ours, but you can)
- Slipcovers packaged separately; customer-applied (you put them on once it’s delivered)
- Spot clean slipcovers as needed; dry clean for overall soiling *I do wash mine on cold and hang to dry but I cannot recommend this since it’s not what they recommend, but I know you guys know I do this. So if you choose to be a rebel like me, do it at your own risk! Ha! I also recommend FOLEX for spot cleaning.
Our fabric color is pearl, but there are five other colors to pick from. You can even order a swatch if you are unsure about the color. The slipcovers come off so you can easily clean them if you do have pets, kids or get a little too excited watching The Bachelor and spill some wine. Putting the slipcovers on is a workout and I promise it gets easier each time you do it! I show the process a lot over on Instagram! If you’re looking for an cost effective, comfy and family friendly couch, I can tell you, this couch is it! I truly love them and I always say, no matter where I end up when I move out of this house, you better believe I’ll always have an Ava Sofa or two in each house moving forward! I love a slipcovered couch and these are just the best…in my opinion! Have I convinced you to buy one of these couches over the years or today? Let us know in the comments! Have a fab day, friends! XOXO