Hi friends and happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We are more than halfway through September, which means fall is on the horizon. If you’re anything like me, then you are more than ready for all things fall, especially the weather. I love a good fire going with a football game on tv and a soup simmering on the stove. I’ve talked about my favorite Always Pan from Our Place before and you guts know I love this pan. This pan great that I have THREE of them! We use them a ton and most times I have more than one thing going on the stove, so having one more than one of these awesome non-stick pans, is necessary in our house. It’s not too early to be thinking of holiday gifts and these pans make the best gifts for anyone! Today, I’m thrilled to partner with Our Place to share a few of their newest products with you, mainly their new Perfect Pot, which I am now equally as obsessed with! We’ve already used it for chili and a few different soups! Not only is the Perfect Pot perfect for soups and stews, you can also use it to roast, braise, bake and steam! It truly is the Perfect Pot and trust me when I tell you that you need it! We are obsessed!
I am thrilled to share one of our favorite soup recipes with you, today! We discovered this recipe from Damn Delicious years ago and we make it a ton throughout the fall and winter. And truthfully, even though we are still having summer weather here in Texas, we have already made this soup recipe twice in the Perfect Pot! Our Place recently came out with an awesome cutting board and knives and we have been loving both! They are the perfect additions to your kitchen! The knives are amazing and so sharp! We are often finding ourselves grabbing these knives anytime we need to cut anything. They are perfection to assist in making this soup, too! We love the Our Place bowls, too! They make the perfect soup and stew bowls!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
Sausage, Potato and Spinach Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage, casing removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound red potatoes, diced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot (Perfect Pot) or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add Italian sausage and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in chicken broth and bay leaf, and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until it begins to wilt, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream until heated through, about 1 minute; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I hope you grab a Perfect Pot or two! Use my code FANCYASHLEY10 for 10% off! Tell me in the comments your favorite fall recipe! I’d love to try some new recipes this fall!
Have a wonderful day! XOXO
This post was brought to you in partnership with Our Place. I love collaborating with brands that I love and trust.